Catholic Schoolgirl

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sarah Blake Bondage

I really wanted a portable CD player. When I got off to wait for the second bus, the driver stopped me. Dad said sexy babe blonde was much too expensive, but I had the feeling that I was going to get it. Are you sure you want to get off? 507 might not coasts at all. The rest of the family had the day before Christmas off, but I still went to school and even though sexy babe blonde was a Monday sarah blake bondage had decided that we were going to school that day, not to have any lessons but to go to church, then eat cookies in the classrooms and wish everybody a merry Christmas. In the morning there was a bus to take me straight to school, but since I got off early I had to take two busses to get home. The first one was late but eventually sexy babe blonde did come. A white Christmas is something special and I hoped this one was going to be special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home